Sunday, October 18, 2015

Halloween Decorating Ideas & Inspiration

I love to entertain, especially during the fall and winter holiday season where each year I can create a different theme and look in our home or for others.  

If you want to get away from the traditional Halloween decorations, below are a few photos I have collected of classy and chic Halloween ideas, but if you want to see many more, the link to my Pinterest page is below and it is full of Halloween decorating inspiration. 







These first four images were found on Town & Country Magazine with the following images from my Pinterest Halloween page where you will find all of the credits to these creative Halloween decorating images.





#HalloweenDecor #Halloweenparty #Hauntedhouseideas #Halloweenentertaining #Halloweentheme #HalloweeninNewEngland