Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A pink and green preppy tropical theme party

When I was asked to pull together a bright pink and green party for one of my regular client's, that usually likes toned down muted and natural colors,  I was thrilled!  I will show you a few of the photos below and then I posted a bunch more on our web site.  I would love to know what you think!



How about a key lime cupcake in a margarita glass?  I placed them in bright green tissue paper so that they can be transferred to the dessert plate easily then the glass can be filled with the margarita I made up for them.  


To see many more photos of this in home tropical preppy party  which also has the margarita recipe .... READ MORE


New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment