Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Vintage Brooch Bridal Bouquets - My Next Hobby!

 Blue and Clear Crystal Vintage Brooch Bridal Bouquet 

Vintage brooch bridal bouquet with silk flowers

Well so much for having some down time!  I think I just found what I want to do for a hobby!  I love collecting vintage pins/brooches, earrings, bracelets (okay you must know be by now, anything with sparkle) and I think this craft project, for those who want a vintage brooch bridal bouquet to carry, is perfect to give purpose to my addiction.   Here is a page of more pictures of bridal bouquet ideas using vintage brooches on my web site. I am sure I will keep adding to this since it will be my inspiration page.

So brides... if you would like your own vintage pin floral bouquet, let me know and I will create one for you.    If you have vintage or new pins that you would like to see re-purposed, let me know.... donations would be welcomed and future brides will adore you for it!




Linda Calder Smith, owner of http://www.newenglandfineliving.com is an Allied ASID Interior Designer in Middleton MA, Westford MA, New England, owner of New England Fine Living, and Party Planner North of Boston. Classic New England Style or Glam Interior Design and parties have been most recently completed in Middleton, Carlisle, Andover, North Andover, Marblehead, Boston, Salem, Newburyport, Newbury, Ipswich, Westford, Boxford, Topsfield, and so many more surrounding towns!

1 comment:

  1. These are all just beautiful! And the idea is very inspiring! Xo.

    ReplyDelete