Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Enchanted Forest Wedding and Party Ideas



A trend that I found coming this spring, through my internet searching, is the “Enchanted Forest” wedding theme.  This is a theme that is close to my own heart because over 15 years ago, I created an enchanted forest for a children's expo I promoted. I had trees brought in from a local nursery, paths were created, woodland animals were added, but for a wedding, nothing says romance more than beautiful flowing wedding dresses, tall trees full of twinkling lights and birds perched tucked into the branches, rich earthy tones such as greens, browns, and creams.

Katie, a blogger for Wedding Paper Divas, says that the key to achieving this ethereal look is to keep everything soft and rustic, with understated hues and a blend of earthy branches, leaves and blooms punctuated by the heavenly glow of outdoor chandeliers.
For many more photos and information on Enchanted Forest Weddings, please visit my web site.  Enchanted Forest Wedding Ideas
Information found and modified from Wedding Paper Divas.

No comments:

Post a Comment