Wednesday, June 11, 2008

High heels can be hazardous to your health


Above is a picture of me at the Tanglewood Wine Tasting Event. It was a beautiful warm day and I enjoyed networking with other wine enthusiasts, writers, and business owners. But take note of what everyone is wearing on their feet. Yup, you got it... a majority of the women were wearing flats or wedges. Oh no, not me, I had to wear my high heels that I always wear with this outfit.

I did just fine, for most of the day, until I walked outside on the grass. I almost toppled backwards when my heels sunk into the soft soil. Don't worry, I'm an expert on heels and I never went down! Wait until you hear some of my other stories about high heels and wine.


Linda Calder Smith, owner of http://www.newenglandfineliving.com is an Allied ASID Interior Designer in Middleton MA, Westford MA, New England, owner of New England Fine Living, and Party Planner North of Boston. Classic New England Style or Glam Interior Design and parties have been most recently completed in Middleton, Carlisle, Andover, North Andover, Marblehead, Boston, Salem, Newburyport, Newbury, Ipswich, Westford, Boxford, Topsfield, and so many more surrounding towns!

No comments:

Post a Comment