Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A visit to Nashoba Valley Winery

Even though I had heard about the Nashoba Valley Winery, when I first moved to Middelsex County, I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I found it by accident one day.  I was on one of my "get lost on purpose" excursions, which is how I find great places to share, and this day proved to be a winner!  I have now been a customer for over two years.


With orchards, grape vineyards, a beautiful wine boutique, and tasting area I was in heaven.  I even think I heard angels sing when I opened the door :-).  Since I am all about visual presentation, ambiance, and great products, this winery had it all! Did I mention they have a fabulous restaurant on the premises called J's Restaurant? Reservations are STRONGLY recommended. 


If you want to bring a picnic lunch, they do have beautiful grounds that you can visit.  It is so fun hearing the music and seeing couples and families out on their picnic blankets.





Having been here a few times... Just a note - If you have a chance to get to the tasting bar before a winery tour, do so! It gets crazy busy.


New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment