Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Chocolate Martini Recipe and Diamond Rings. Simply Divine!

A few years back, I had the pleasure of taking a walk around Ipswich, MA to visit some of the local vendors.  To my pleasant surprise, one of the jewelers was making chocolate martinis for each of the ladies that walked in. This was my first chocolate martini and certainly was not my last since I asked the owner for the recipe which is super easy to make and only three ingredients (plus liquid chocolate)!  For the recipe, here is the link to our chocolate martini recipe.




New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment