Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blue and White For Stylish Design & Entertaining

This is a photo I took during one of my visits to the Boston Design Center, of the Ralph Lauren Showroom window. Alas, the showroom closed (boo hiss!), but luckily I still have these products available to me through my vendors, but what a shame the Ralph Lauren showroom had to shut their doors. 

This navy blue, white, silver, and crystal vignette stopped me in my tracks.  I love blue and white, but I admit to not having it my home, at least at this point.  This photo has inspired me to show you some of the items we will have available on our web site (you can contact me before the site goes live, items are currently in stock and we are just working on building the store).


Photo By Linda Calder - New England Fine Living

I have platform stilettos myself, but these babies take the cake!  Love the blue and white combo!


Source On My Pinterest Page

The blue and white toile fabric sets off the stripe menu perfectly!  The navy blue napkin looks stunning in the silver napkin ring.  



Source On My Pinterest Page 


Dash and Albert Throw that we carry


Cobalt Blue and White "Harvard" Pattern - From a line that we carry


Source On Our Pinterest Page



 Source on our Pinterest Page 






New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment