Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nail Polish In A Candy Jar - Less Calories Than Candy

I just thought I would take a quick moment and share this photo of my candy jar full of nail polish.  I saw this idea months ago on another post and I knew I would be using this jar after the Christmas decorations were no longer in it.  I love it so much more than old plastic shoe box that held the polish for years.  The box was always tucked away in a closet and the nail polish on the bottom was never seen (I have purchased duplicate colors not knowing I already had it).  Now the jar sits proudly on my dresser next to my perfume tray and I love it. The only drawback I see is that I have one more item to dust, but I can deal with that!  Oh and yes, some polish did not make the cut due to being old, ugly colors, or duplicates.  It was a nice opportunity to clear the old polish out.   





New England Fine Living's Web site http://www.newenglandfineliving.com and this blog was created by Linda Calder, The Fine Living Muse, as a Girl's Guide to Decorating in Style, Entertaining in Style, and Living in Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment