Monday, October 29, 2012

Glitter Truck Centerpieces For A Christmas Party

Here is a unique idea for a Christmas party.  Large glittered trucks used as a centerpiece.  Can you imagine all of the other things you can use glitter on?  Oh My!


Here is a video tutorial of how I made these glitter trucks for centerpieces.  




New England Fine Living offers full service Party and Event Planning as well as an in-house interior design studio North of Boston. The parties and events we plan for our clients are small to large and are very casual to extremely elegant. What type of party would you like? We can create it for you. If you want to plan your own party, but would like a consultant, we can do that for you too!

1 comment:

  1. This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!

    ReplyDelete