Monday, February 6, 2012

Ralph Lauren showroom window in navy blue and white


I thought I would share some decorating ideas from the Boston Design Center, where many New England Interior Designers go for the latest products.  I go into Boston frequently when I need products for a client project or to see all the new beautiful design ideas.  It's like eye candy to me and it also re-connects me with design friends I have met over the years.  Many of the showrooms set up beautiful vignettes or display windows to showcase their new products and to lure us into there showrooms.   After I leave, I am usually exhausted from searching through the 6 floors of showrooms for just the right fabric, carpet, furniture, or lighting (oh and the kitchen and bath displays are amazing).  If you see something you like below, and want information, I would be glad to find out more for you and email you.  If you have a design project you will be working on and would like to go into the Boston Design Center, give me a jingle. I would love to be your personal guide and interior design consultant for the day. 














Linda Calder Smith, owner of http://www.newenglandfineliving.com is an Allied ASID Interior Designer in Middleton MA, Westford MA, New England, owner of New England Fine Living, and Party Planner North of Boston. Classic New England Style or Glam Interior Design and parties have been most recently completed in Middleton, Carlisle, Andover, North Andover, Marblehead, Boston, Salem, Newburyport, Newbury, Ipswich, Westford, Boxford, Topsfield, and so many more surrounding towns!

No comments:

Post a Comment