Monday, August 15, 2011

A relaxing rainy morning in New England

Photo By Linda Smith - New England Fine Living


This morning I woke to the sound of a soft rain falling outside my window and decided to make my coffee and sit on my front porch.  I used to do that all of the time, but over the past year, I have let precious alone time slip through my fingers and I am making a vow to allow myself some more "me time".   I am better at telling others that they should carve out time for themselves.  You know... "Do as I say, not as I do".    So right now, before I post a large assortment of wedding, party, and New England decor ideas, that I have already created on my web site New England Fine Living.com,  I am going to close my lap top "GASP!" and enjoy a few stolen moments of solitude.  

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I would like to stop the rain in my viewfinder...

    ReplyDelete