Thursday, August 25, 2011

Calling all flirts...



Okay ladies... does it always have to be up to the guys to make the first move?

No way!  See a cute guy in the corner?

Grab yourself a Flirt Martini or a Flirtini (Recipes Below) and speak up!   Below are some pretty corny pick up lines, but come on.... it is a good ice breaker.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Can I sit with you so I won’t get hit on?

Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me?

See my friend over there? She likes you, but I am a little greedy...

Which one of you guys is buying me drinks tonight?

Pretend to lose something and get a cute guy to help you look for it.

Didn’t I see you in GQ?

Hey, did you see the game last night?

I am doing a survey on whether guys eat breath mints. Can I test your breath?

Hi, my name is (Blank). I got tired of waiting for you to walk over and talk to me so here I am.

Excuse me, but I DO think it's time we met.

Hey I just realized this, but you look a lot like my next boyfriend…

You know, I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?

Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name (take a guess) ...???? - Wouldn't it be a shame if you got the name right?!


The Flirt Martini
Ingredients: Makes enough for two, so get flirting!

3 ounces Premium Vodka
1 ounce cranberry juice
1 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
1 ounce Cointreau
1 ounce Champagne (your choice)
orange round

Preparation:
Bring all ingredients together in a shaker full of chipped ice. Serve in a chilled martini glass and garnish with an orange round.


Flirtini Martini Recipe

Ingredients:

2 pieces fresh pineapples
1/2 oz orange liqueur
1/2 oz vodka
1 oz pineapple juice
3 oz Champagne

Directions: Add to a Martini Glass with ice, mix, stir and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment