Thursday, July 21, 2011

What? Fall Ads Already?

Here I am, sitting in a somewhat air conditioned building (My store is in an antique 1716 colonial) with two window air conditioners cranking.  They are working overtime just to keep up with the muggy 100 degree temperature outside.  I am working on my Web site since retail customers must be smart and staying inside their cool office, home, or "gasp" the mall. 

Then I  come across this ad that says "Almost Fall".  Really? Can we get to August first?  Even the local craft stores are prepping for Fall.  I saw them putting out Halloween decor and Autumn flower picks.  I have to admit, I am a sucker for the Fall and look forward to the colors and clothes of the season, but after such a long... long... heavy sigh... long winter, I can deal with a few more hot Summer days.  

Shop the new Indian Summer 2011 catalog at SoftSurroundings.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment